“Ciao Bella” is their latest concert which based on their own original ModulArt methodology. Some of the songs combined together from different music genre, Classical, pop, opera and Chinese songs.
“Ciao Bella” is not just a music journey from Classical to Pop, from Traditional Opera to Chinese Folk song, but also a Musical that is consisted of different stories. Each story is just a pretext they both use to tease each other with different talents and abilities.
This concert won’t just present the amazing vocals, but also the Classical Piano, the accordion and even the surprising Ping-pong Ball playing with the Piano. Of course, Italian culture and humors will be the Cherry on top of the cake!
***The show is mainly designed for the Chinese Audience.
Since 2003 Stefano and Giorgia started this classical/experimental music Duo.
AiDADUO researches, elaborates and creates new kind of concerts and Modular performances presented through seminars and conferences in Universities, theaters and cultural centers around the world.
Opera singer, pianist and song writer
2007 - Graduated from Vocal Studies (Opera studies) “G. Rossini” Conservatory, Pesaro Italy.
2005 - Graduated from Foreign Languages and Literatures “Bologna” University, Bologna Italy. (Bachelor degree in Linguistics, Italian, English, German and Arabic).
2000 – Masterclass in Vocal Pedagogy with M° Paul Kiesgen from Bloominghton University Indiana (U.S.A.) at the Aida Academy in Rome (Italy).
1998-1999 Exchange Student at Hendersonville High School North Carolina NC, U.S.A. (focus on English, Chorus and Drama studies).
from 1990 till 2005 Piano studies at the same Conservatory.
2005 - 2008 Vocal Teacher at “Conoscendo” music school, Fano, Italy
2006 - 2008 Choir Director at “G. Nolfi” high school, Fano, Italy.
2013 Lyrics and music Composer together with Stefano Vagnini for the English School for children "learn with Mummy" ( 5 CDs for a total of 20 English songs for Children age 0 to 6)
2014 -De Revolutionibus- CD, original opera for organ and soprano composed by Stefano Vagnini, based on the modular method. (Ed. in Przeczno, Poland)
She has been performing opera, church music and chamber concerts, as soprano soloist, in theatres and cathedrals in Italy and abroad from 1999 - today
2011- 2012 she has been invited by the University of west Georgia (Georgia U.S.A.) as an Artist in Residence together with Stefano Vagnini (AiDADUO) as performer, producer and projects coordinator of new performances based on a new methodology invented by Stefano Vagnini called ModulArt.
Pianist, Accordionist, singer and composer
- 1986 Organ and Organ composition Degree, (completing the full program: 10 years), Music Conservatory “G. Rossini”, Pesaro, Italy
- 1986 Organ Masterclass (completing the 2 months program)
Georgia State University, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- 1988 Electronic Music Degree (Full program: 2 years)
Music Conservatory “G. Rossini”, Pesaro, Italy
- 1983 1984 1985 Organ Masterclass with Internationally renowned organists: Monserrat Torrent, Liuwe Tamminga, Andre’ Isoir, Michael Radulescu.
- 1988-1992 Organ and composition Professor at:
- Music Conservatory “A. Casella” L’Aquila, Italy
- Music Conservatory “E. F. Dall’Abaco” Verona, Italy
2000-2008 Director and pianist of the Slave Song gospel choir, Fano (Italy)
1999-2006 Director and pianist Mezio Agostini Opera choir, Fano
- 2003 G. Verdi, Traviata, Corte Malatestiana, Fano-Italy (Stefano Vagnini: Director)
- 2004 G. Donizetti, Elisir D’Amore, Corte Malatestiana, Fano-Italy (Stefano Vagnini: Director)
- Stefano Vagnini citation in: EDT Editor, Opera 2006. Annuario dell'Opera lirica in italia, 2006, pp 74-
- 1986 -Isola di Koch- LP recorded in Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris, France “L’orgue du Dimanche” Organ Festival (Ed. Nautilus)
- 1994 -Nicolaus- CD, original oratorio by Stefano Vagnini, (Ed. Bongiovanni, Bologna)
- 2002 -The modular method in music, view of an open art - Book written by Stefano Vagnini, Italian and English version, (It is a method for composing music and making art in general theorized by Stefano Vagnini) (Ed. Falcon Valley music, Rome).
- 2002 -Via Crucis- CD, original oratorio composed by Stefano Vagnini based on his own Modular methodology. (Ed. Falcon Valley Music, Roma)
- 2003 -Messa Picena- CD, original oratorio by Stefano Vagnini, (Falcon Valley Music, Rome)
- 2007 -Salmodiesubliminali- Book of poem and a Dvd. Original poems by Stefano Vagnini, and DVD on Vagnini’s original compositions: Aspettando Godot and Not Film based on the Modular method applied to poetry. (Ed. Campanotto Udine)
- 2013 Lyrics and music Composer together with Giorgia Ragni for the English School for children "learn with Mummy" ( 5 CDs for a total of 20 English songs for Children age 0 to 6)
- 2014 -De Revolutionibus- CD, original opera for organ and soprano composed by Stefano Vagnini, based on the modular method. (Ed. in Przeczno, Poland)
- 2018 -Ergo Sum, deep music experience- Book, a method for all music students and for anyone who finds in music an opportunity to meditate, and a holistic healing therapy.
Organ/Piano Concert player in Italy and abroad
Since 1986 - today
PICTURES / 剧照